Everything we do is designed for your individual care
- Comprehensive audiological assessments and hearing exams are provided for adult and school-aged patients. Adults can benefit from thorough evaluations and tests, including computerized hearing aid analysis through Real Ear Measurement. Additionally, video otoscopy allows for detailed viewing of the ear canal.
Microsuction Ear Wax Removal
- Ear wax, also known as cerumen, is a gray, orange or yellow material made in the ear canal. It cleans and protects the ears from bacteria, dust, foreign particles, and microorganisms. In normal conditions, wax works its way out of the canal and into the ear opening naturally. However, when there is a build-up of wax, it can lead to hearing loss, irritation, pain in your ear, dizziness, ringing in your ears and other issues. There easy and effective ways to remove it.
- Microsuction is a wax removal technique using a binocular operating microscope, or video endoscope which allows depth perception and magnification so it becomes easier to look into the ear canal. Using a very fine sterile suction device at low pressure we gently remove the wax. Occasionally we may need to use other instruments to remove hard wax. The technique means that we can always see what we are doing and can avoid touching the skin of the sides of the ear canal which makes the process a lot more comfortable and safer.
- Microsuction is the method preferred by medical staff and patients alike for guaranteed effective removal of wax. Unlike traditional forms of wax removal, using ear wax softening drops for a week is not always necessary and in most cases the wax can be removed safely within minutes by our highly qualified audiology consultant.
Complete Line Of Hearing Aids
- Digital Hearing Aids
- Wireless Hearing Aids
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Custom Hearing Aids
- Services for treating hearing loss, including counseling for those with hearing loss and tinnitus, educational workshops for groups and organisations, including support groups, earwax removal, cleaning services for hearing aids of all makes and models, and the provision of loaner hearing instruments.
Follow Up Services
- Services for repairing hearing aids, which include insurance coverage for loss and damage on all instruments, as well as follow-up appointments to adjust the devices for optimal benefit. Additionally, routine upkeep and cleaning of hearing aids are provided.